Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Marine Terrace coffee shop

PIL did not visit us this evening.

As such, Da went to Marine Terrace and bought dinner.

Da bought some gyoza to be shared by my mother, Da and me.

My mother ate steamed white rice with stir-fried fish slices.

Da ate fish porridge.

So did I. I found the quantity of rice in the fish porridge too much. After eating and eating and eating, I still had 3/4 container of rice left!

Here's a thought for the day.... would you buy an apartment unit that has a window in the kitchen (and hence sunlight and ventilation) but a smaller master bedroom or would you buy an apartment unit that has no window in the kitchen (ie. the ventilation and light are coming from the yard that is located next to the kitchen) but a bigger master bedroom? I would be grateful for your feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the gyoza looks yummilicious

GP

Blog Widget by LinkWithin