Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy birthday, SCT!

Da had to work today but his work was split into two portions - he had to leave the house early in the morning for work. He would then come home around noon and leave again about 4 pm (and be back in the evening).

It was the birthday of Da's niece, SCT today. As there will be a buffet dinner on board a boat berthed at Sentosa Cove, we decided not to eat too substantial breakfast and lunch today.

As the weather was humid today, Princess was a little fussy about her mid-morning meal. As she did not finish her Nestle rice cereal, I warmed up a big chicken pau and gave her the pau skin and egg yolk to eat. She does not have enough teeth to eat the rest of the pau.

By the time Princess settled down to a morning nap and I could sit down to rest, it was 11+am. I ate my now-cold jemput-jemput as my breakfast but it was delicious nonetheless. I had bought it from a shop at OUB Centre earlier this week.

I also drank a mug of hot coffee. Yummy!

The three handsome boys came over in the afternoon to play with Princess. After they left and while Princess was taking her nap, Da and I shared a packet of beef fried rice which Da bought from our favourite coffeeshop located at Jalan Tua Kong.

After Da left for his afternoon work, I was feeling a little "mouth itchy" and I warmed up a mini char siew pau for my teatime.

I wish that I was able to take better photographs of the beautiful boat where SCT's birthday party was held. Unfortunately, this was the best that my digital camera could come up with:-

Happy 21st birthday, SCT! May the favour of the Lord be upon you always!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin