Friday, December 3, 2010

Oodles of noodles

In the past, I rarely ate mee sua soup except on birthdays (because my mother followed the tradition that one should eat mee sua on one's birthday and she always made sure that she cooked mee sua on our birthdays) and during Chinese New Year (because my Tuayi will always cook mee sua for everyone).

Nowadays, Da will buy mee sua soup for me at least once a week. I will share it with Princess. At this stage, she only eats the noodles (she can now feed herself the mee sua using her baby spoon) and she loves to eat mee sua. In fact, she has also developed the taste for breakfast bee hoon! heehee... I guess similar tastebuds run in the family, huh?

I left the office late today. By the time I came home, it was too late for a substantial rice dinner. As such, I decided to buy chicken cutlet la mian from a stall at the coffeeshop near our home. I have to say that this is probably the 3rd or 4th time that I have eaten la mian and I have come to the firm conclusion that I simply do not like la mian. I do not understand why because I like mee hoon kueh and ban mian but I do not like la mian.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin