Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As the day draws nearer

For those of you who have been asking me why my recent posts have contained little text, it is because we have contracted to sell our current home and are busy packing our belongings either to be moved into storage or to our temporary premises whilst waiting to move into our new premises.

As such, I do apologise for being slack in my blogging lately. Do bear with me and I hope to blog more lengthy posts in the near future.

MIL came to visit us this evening. FIL did not accompany her as he is resting at home. According to MIL, FIL is having aches all over his back and his shoulders are full of "tak ko yok". She is not certain whether he may have somehow injured himself or perhaps twisted his shoulders/back inadvertently. Do get well soon, FIL!

Da bought dinner for himself and me on his way home. He also helped to buy dinner for PIL for MIL to bring back. MIL waited till Da came home so that he could give her a lift home.

We had a healthy dinner today. Da ate fish porridge.

So did I.

Well, I guess our dinner was not all that healthy. Our fish porridge was accompanied by deep fried gyoza. Yum, yum!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin